Hang on guys, I am not coming up with some weird way of challenging the nature here. I got equally caught up with the term and so I thought I should share this with you all.
As per wired magzine, it means a person who's into hybrid cars, low-energy lightbulbs, and recycling. Please see the full definition here.
Now tell me would you not like to become one ?
However, recently I saw a TV program (I think it was on BBC). It questioned the hype which has been created by so many 'interested parties' over the implications of global warning on this planet. So this whole debate, though I do find merit in the concerns expressed, has confused me along with most of you. Is this issue over hyped because of our hunger for 'breaking news' and because future of so many people and organization is dependent on working towards 'rescuing this planet from dangers of global warming' as this program claimed ? And it had some pretty solid arguments to support its theory.
But the bottom line is that there are more arguments supporting the dangers then against it and so it is safer to become a ecosexual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment